'I'm pretty much sure that the song is about cocaine or something similar. I'm not saying that Chris Martin has done it (but I guess so), but maybe the experiences from others or him with others who do..
Whatever. It perfectly describes a drug related feeling. And also I do know it from someone I can not tell anybody about. But it's great that lyrics always appeal to people in different ways.'
'Coldplay's music is just perfect. All their songs. They're just a legend. Chris sings right straight to my heart and this song is the most emotional effect of alternative rock ever. Guitar, bass and the light piano harmonize with Chris' voice.
This song is like pure baby's drugs, it drives me straight a festive heaven even if I lie sleepy.
"BITTERsweet I could taste in my mouth". You know the lyrics mean so much for me. It is MY song. I really love singing it loudly wherever I am.'
3 comments:
Listener 1's opinion:
'I'm pretty much sure that the song is about cocaine or something similar. I'm not saying that Chris Martin has done it (but I guess so), but maybe the experiences from others or him with others who do..
Whatever. It perfectly describes a drug related feeling. And also I do know it from someone I can not tell anybody about. But it's great that lyrics always appeal to people in different ways.'
Listener 2's opinion:
'Coldplay's music is just perfect. All their songs. They're just a legend. Chris sings right straight to my heart and this song is the most emotional effect of alternative rock ever. Guitar, bass and the light piano harmonize with Chris' voice.
This song is like pure baby's drugs, it drives me straight a festive heaven even if I lie sleepy.
"BITTERsweet I could taste in my mouth". You know the lyrics mean so much for me. It is MY song. I really love singing it loudly wherever I am.'
Listener 3's opinion:
'It is just amazing how a song can fit in a moment of your life so perfectly.
Great lyrics, about a general situation of sacrifice for a close person who needs time for self-knowledge or just figuring out the future.
It's great, I agree it has certain pop sound but stills sounds like Coldplay.
It's good to have this kind of bands among the music world.
Someone's gotta write about this kind of situations.'
Post a Comment