Hola
Ya están disponibles las calificaciones provisionales de las pruebas de Junio. Podéis consultarlas pinchando aquí.
Os recuerdo que la revisión de examenes será el próximo lunes 22 de Junio, desde aprox. las 14.15 hasta las 16.30.
Enhorabuena a los APTOS, y ánimo a los que tienen alguna parte NO APTA, en Septiembre seguro que lo lograréis.
4 comments:
I’m going to see the exam on Monday 22nd and I would like, if possible, to have a copy of the two listening activities that we had in the exam.
See you
Best regards
M. Angeles
OK, I'll be there, Mª Angeles.
See you on Monday.
Hi Sergio, do you know when the exam is going to be? Could you post the date on your blog, please asap?
Thanks.
Have a nice summer time.
See you,
Best regards
M. Angeles
Hi, Mª Angeles
The official results for the June exams are coming out today, and within the following days they will be updating the following link with all the information you need:
http://www.eoicartagena.org/examenes/general/index.html
See section -> Examenes de Septiembre
Check it regularly until the results are shown.
Regards
Sergio
Post a Comment