Pages

Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Farewell and good luck!

Dear NA1 students,

I hope you enjoyed your NA1 course just as much as I did. Unfortunately, I won't be around next year, as I'll be teaching at the EOI in Torre-Pacheco.

So, that was it. I wish you all good luck for next year, and, who knows, maybe I'll see you in one years' time!

Love,

Sergio

PS. This blog will not be operative during the academic year 2009/10, as I won't be teaching NA1 this year. Please, check with your new teacher or at the school's website for any other existing NA2 blogs.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(, good luck!!!

Paloma P-C said...

Thank you for everything, Sergio, I think we were very lucky to have you as a teacher last year. Good Luck !!!
Paloma P-C

Teacher: Sergio said...

Thanks Paloma, good luck for you too!

merche said...

what a pity! good luck in your new school. Thanks a lot!!!

Merche

Ps. Thank you for this blog. It´s very useful and funny! good job!

Teacher: Sergio said...

See you soon!

Sonia said...

Thank you very much for everything!!,this blog was very useful for us.
Good luck with your new students!!
Sonia L-C

Anonymous said...

Dear Sergio,
I'm Mª Ángeles Ferrer. How are the things?

I´m writing because I've have a great news: Surprisingly, I've passed all the exams even the listening!!!
However, this challenge had been impossible with your help.
Thanks for being such a good teacher.
Give Isabel my regards.

Both of you are the best.

(Muchas gracias a ambos),

Love,

M. Ángeles

PD. All of us have passed the exam!!

Teacher: Sergio said...

Hi, Mª Angeles!

Our sincerest congratulations to all of you guys, and thanks for the compliments! We are glad to hear that you finally made it, you deserved it.

Isabel and I hope you had a great time at our schools and we wish you all the best for the future.

I'll see you around!