Pages

Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Module 01. Writing: Email (Students' mistakes)

Study these mistakes from your emails. We'll discuss them in the following class on Wednesday.

1. Dear Jackie:
2. I'm writting you because...
3. [Cartagena] is sited in the southeast of Spain, in the sea coast.
4. It has many beachs and many roman ruins.
5. Comming back some details of my life...
6. He told me you are really interested in contact with a Spanish-speaking person.
7. We like sharing Saturday's lunch all together with my brother and sister in love.
8. Although, we go on holiday in family... to spend some more time together and enjoy as well.
9. Don't doubt about stay at home.
10. I'm in my middle thirties.
11. I'm married with a lovely man.
12. We often have fun in my parent's home.
13. We enjoy swimming in the beach.
14. If you ever get the chance to visit Cartagena you would be wellcome at home.
15. You must know that my name is X.
16. Cabo de Palos is a village near Cartagena out of the stress of the city.
17. At winter it turns out to be very boring
18. My age is 20 so I'm studying at the university.
19. My mother is a housewife, so is my father the only one who works out then.
20. I'll be waiting to hear from you.
21. My family would be proud of knowing you.
22. My parents like very much having foreing people close to know more about others cultures.
23. We like to do touristic visists so we can prepare severals to do with you.
24. It's long time I don't write to you!
25. I suppose you will have already your home redecorated.
26. Don't forget to phone me when you arrived!
27. That's an astonished coincidence. I've lots of books about Spanish's traditions.
28. It's easy to practice a great variety of sports like dive, trek, climb or to hang-gliding.
29. I think I can help you to improve your Spanish in order to do not get lost.
30. My birthday is on November.
31. My brother is ten years old, but it's looks like two years younger.
32. To conclude, I invite you to visit my city.
33. I'm looking for your answer.

No comments: