The gig of the year
I have to tell you about the Scissor Sisters. They give one of the best live shows of the year. They are an American band, whose style reminds you of the disco and glam-rock music of the 1970s. In 2006 they had a huge hit with 'I don't feel like dancing'.
On stage the two members of the band you notice most are the singers -Jake and Ana. What an incredible voice Jake has - a combination of opera and rock! Both he and Ana in their sexy black jackets were fantastic. As the show started Jake went straight into 'Laura' which really got the show going. The lighting and the set were amazing and you really had that disco feel.
The only thing I wasn't really happy about was the sound. It was a bit woolly and I couldn't hear the lyrics, but once the band was into its second song nobody really cared.
Judging from this live show they will be the best live band for years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment